TRUMP’S LAWS: BILLS HE WOULD PUSH IN HIS FIRST 100 DAYS
1. ‘Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act’: Economic plan designed to grow the economy 4 per cent per year and create 25 million new jobs. Involves tax cuts, trade reform, regulatory relief, lifting restrictions on energy production, and encouraging companies with offshore funds to bring them back to America.
2. ‘End The Offshoring Act’: New tariffs on goods brought into the U.S. by American companies that relocate jobs outside the U.S.
3. ‘American Energy & Infrastructure Act’: Uses public-private partnerships and tax incentives to generate $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years
4. ‘School Choice And Education Opportunity Act’: Redirects education dollars to allow parents to choose any public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school; ends the ‘Common Core’ federal standards; and expands vocational and technical education
5. ‘Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act’: Replaces the Affordable Care Act with health savings accounts, removes barriers to purchasing health insurance across state lines, allows states to manage Medicaid funds and speeds up drug approval inside the Food and Drug Administration
6. ‘Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act’: Provides tax deductions for childcare and elder care and incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services
7. ‘End Illegal Immigration Act’: Funds a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, ‘with the full understanding that the country of Mexico will be reimbursing the United States’; establishes 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after deportation, 5-year mandatory minimum for felons who illegally re-enter, and 5 years for coming back after multiple deportations; increases penalties for overstaying visas
8. ‘Restoring Community Safety Act’: Creates a Task Force On Violent Crime, increases federal funding of police forces and boosts federal support for anti-gang prosecutions
9. ‘Restoring National Security Act’: Eliminates the federal defense ‘sequester’ to restore military funding, guarantees veterans the option of private health care if VA facility wait times are long, institutes new defenses against cyber-attacks, and establishes new immigration screening based on ‘values’
10. ‘Clean up Corruption in Washington Act’: Enacts new ethics reforms affecting politicians and their staffers
TRUMP’S PLAN FOR JOBS AND TRADE
1. Renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement or withdraw from it
2. Withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
3. Order the secretary of the treasury to label China a ‘currency manipulator’
4. Use U.S. and international laws to end foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers
5. Lift restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of U.S. energy reserves including shale, oil, natural gas and coal
6. Approve the Keystone XL pipeline project and other ‘vital energy infrastructure projects’
7. Cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to improve U.S. water and environmental infrastructure
TRUMP’S ANTI-CORRUPTION TO-DO LIST
1. Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress
2. Hiring freeze on federal employees to reduce the workforce through attrition
3. Requirement to eliminate two federal regulations for every new one
4. Five-year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists
5. Lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign governments
6. Complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections
My good friend, and TUS reader, BK Masterson said this to me last night about Donald Trump’s Gettysburg Address:
“Catch Trump’s Gettysburg speech. About 30 mins, I think. 10 Point program first 100 days. A few of those 10 each had their own 5-8 point subheads!
I took notes, but then I checked his website under positions. It’s all pretty much there, but he’s smart. People want to hear that stuff from the candidate.
The more I pay attention to what he says, when/how he says it and when he expounds on it, the more I realize he’s crazy like a fox.
Short, sweet, to the point and just to satisfy a compartmentalizing mind like mine, in numbered bulleted points. Simple aside remarks off script, but not too many or a change. So the first talking head on Fox says he’s not saying anything he hasn’t said before and it’s all on his website.
They still don’t get it! HE’S NOT TALKING TO YOU, ASSHOLE! He’s talking OVER you to regular people, who like this stuff in digestible bits they can understand. Regular people who probably haven’t gone to the website before to read this To-Do list for the first 100 Days.”
I have to believe that too. BK also told me she saw this Future 45 PAC anti-Hillary ad while watching last night’s MLB NLCS championship game:
BK Masterson’s previous Reader Post: Of Effrontry, Scandals and Righteous MenAdvertisements
Trump in Gettysburg: Answering A Call To Action
%d bloggers like this: