Oh, come on. You were rooting for Bluto Blutarsky in “Animal House”. And now we have Donald Trump…
Datechguy @ Da Tech Guy Blog says he is doubling-down on his support for Donald Trump and is re-endorsing him despite the “pussy” tape scadal:
Now I concede this is bad, not only in terms of what was said but what it implies. I strongly disapprove of it as I suspect many others like me do.
And that’s why I’ve chosen this moment, Catholic Blogger that I am, to double down and re-endorse Donald Trump for President of the United States!
Those two factors mean along American’s uncertainty in the Obama economy mean that this tape notwithstanding this race isn’t over and anyone who thinks it is hasn’t been paying attention for the last year.
- The irony of course is the truth of Trump’s statement there is nothing that increases a person of the opposite sex tolerance for bad behavior, mediocre looks, advanced age or disgusting habits as wealth power and fame. It’s the equivalent of beer goggles and has culturally acknowledged as a factor in woman’s selection of a mate since time immemorial.
- This release isn’t about convincing the general public that Trump is unacceptable. If this was the American Culture that I grew up in then Stacy McCain would be absolutely correct, however it not. Thanks to the ceaseless efforts of the left and the media we no longer have the culture that I grew up with that would have rejected Trump en masseover these remarks. We have a coarser, more vulgar culture where right and wrong are flexible things and standards are not what they are. One might even say that the left has enabled the conditions that will allow Trump to get past this with minor if any damage to his prospects.
No this is about convincing those who still have to values to allow the election of someone who not only is directly opposed to all you hold dear but will persecute you on every level. This is about tricking you into letting go of your one chance to stop your own destruction. They want you to lose your nerve. Furthermore they want the GOP to lose their nerve and the press will do all they can do enable it.
In other words they are counting on you to be suckers.
I’m still voting Trump and I’m still encouraging you to keep your nerve and do the same.
Update: It’s clear that many in the GOP are cutting and running in public and urging Trump to pull out of the race, that is sheer idiocy for three reasons.
- No matter how much you dislike what Trump said on that tape, he won the primaries. He was legally and legitimately chosen as the nominee of the GOP. Unless he drops dead or has a stroke or something it would be an illegitimate act to replace him on the ticket, particularly with someone, however qualified, who did not draw a single vote in the primaries.
- No matter how much you dislike the Trump voters, if you are a GOP incumbent or candidate in any state or country but the most red, you will need their votes to win an election. Going after Trump is not going to win you any liberal leaning voters and is going to cost you conservative ones, you would be much better off saying something like this
“I am happy to accept Donald Trump’s apology to America’s women for his intemperate private remarks on that tape and in that same spirit I invite [insert opponent’s name here] to demand that Secretary Clinton apolgize to American people, to america’s women to the woman abused by her Husband and defamed by the Clintons and their surrogates for political gain.”
- Finally do you really think the Democrats are going to allow Trump to be replaced on the ballot at this stage? There will be lawsuits in 50 states challenging any attempt to pull him and the Bob Torricelli precedent notwithstanding you aren’t going to see a judiciary upholding such a move.
Until Donald Trump has been found to have done even equitable— no, worse than Hillary Clinton’s evidenced wrongdoings Donald “Pussy Galore” Trump has my support and endorsement.
Oh, and don’t even give me that double standard charge regarding Trump’s sexual sleeziness.
My issues with the Clintons are not Bill’s sexcapades (the unwanted assults and rapes aside). The guy could diddle all he wants, for all I care. It’s their lying and cover-ups and thuggery to his victims. For the record, Bill did put his safety and our national security in a bad place while doing this shit as POTUS.
How Donald Trump handles this pussification over these next few days, and how he gets on and stays on message for the real issues is going to decide this election.
MORE @ Drudge Report Headlines:
KATHLEEN WILLEY CALLS FOR HILLARY TO RESIGN FROM CAMPAIGN…
JUANITA BROADDRICK: She lives with and protects a rapist….
PAULA JONES: Bill ‘was getting wee wee sucked under Oval Office desk and won second term’…
A month from the election Trump supporters be like…