More Twitter selective banning. Selective?
Well, between Twitter and Facebook, why is it after one of these mass shootings, terror attacks, and/or shooting of police officers do we hear “The shooter’s Facebook/Twitter account was filled with pro ISIS/terrorist/radical Islam or anti-cop/whites/blacks/etc. loaded with violence and threats? But they’re, you know, still up.
But this guy @Nero mercilessly dumps on a movie remake and its actresses and he gets banned from Twitter … a well-known cesspool of far worse crap, much like sports writer Nathaniel Friedman’s Bethlehem Shoals account on Twitter is still standing after threatening Sean Smith’s grieving and outraged mother Patricia Smith with a ‘beat to death’ by himself for daring to speak at the RCN Convention Monday night.
But Milo verbally pummels a bad movie remake and the actress whines and he is gone. And “trolling”? Nobody trolls on Twitter like the libs/left trolls on Twitter. Just be a moderate democrat, or a ‘black’ actor/actress, or a woman, or LGBTQ, and dare to say something outside the iron and concrete box the left puts you in, and look the Hell out. You ain’t seen language, vitriol, rhetoric so ugly. But Milo …
Uh-huh…
Twitter has permanently banned prominent conservative journalist and Trump supporter Milo Yiannopoulos for allegedly encouraging his followers to troll Ghostbusters actress Leslie Jones.
Earlier this week she quit the social media platform, saying: ‘I leave Twitter tonight with tears and a very sad heart.All this cause I did a movie.You can hate the movie but the s*** I got today…wrong.’
Yiannopoulos, tech editor with Breitbart, had defended himself, tweeting: ‘It’s not racist to point out that a movie f***ing sucks’ and accused Jones of ‘playing the victim’.
Yesterday several celebrities weighed into the row in support of Jones.
Model and TV host Chrissy Teigen posted a series of tweets in which she asked Twitter to ‘stand up’ against ‘true hate speech’.Yiannopoulos, the darling of the alt-right movement, is a controversial figure who criticized Islam in the wake of the Orlando nightclub massacre and has frequently referred to feminism as a ‘cancer’.
But his spat with Jones appears to have been the final straw for Twitter, which suspended his account – @nero – last night and said it had permanently banned him.
Buzzfeed said Twitter released a statement saying: ‘People should be able to express diverse opinions and beliefs on Twitter.
‘But no one deserves to be subjected to targeted abuse online, and our rules prohibit inciting or engaging in the targeted abuse or harassment of others.’
You mean like this???
“Loving Women-Centric” Liberals Absolutely TRASH Melania on Social Media
Funny how that works, eh? Twitchy’s blog is built on documenting “targeted abuse or harassment” on republicans/conservatives and they do nothing, as I stated above, about those Twitter twits, many low-info, low-intellect assholes who live on their smartphones but don’t work and draw entitlements from taxpayer bilked federal funding.
Milo’s sin? Well, the left would love all his bullshit if he were on their side. But he’s a Trump supporter, and to a certain degree ‘conservative’. He is out and loud about his gay sexuality, and he takes no crap from anybody, as we have seen. He was in Cleveland last night to speak at the gay Trump supporters gathering, and Twitter’s timing is, well, you know…
Yiannopoulos, who was born in Greece but raised in Britain, immediately hit back: ‘With the cowardly suspension of my account, Twitter has confirmed itself as a safe space for Muslim terrorists and Black Lives Matter extremists, but a no-go zone for conservatives.
‘Twitter is holding me responsible for the actions of fans and trolls using the special pretzel logic of the left. Where are the Twitter police when Justin Bieber’s fans cut themselves on his behalf?
‘Like all acts of the totalitarian regressive left, this will blow up in their faces, netting me more adoring fans. We’re winning the culture war, and Twitter just shot themselves in the foot.
‘This is the end for Twitter. Anyone who cares about free speech has been sent a clear message: you’re not welcome on Twitter.’
If @Twitter banned everyone who called people dumb & talentless, it'd be a ghost town. cc: @natjarv @gentlemanabroad pic.twitter.com/4A7b75s9pS
— Jim Treacher (@jtLOL) July 20, 2016
Oh, and this: Beware of Twitter Robots Telling People How to Vote … Seems— fair.
MORE:
IT’S OVER: TWITTER BANS MILO FOR LIFE…
REPORT: @Nero ‘permanently banned’ by Twitter over tweets to Ghostbusters actress
In this instance, social networks should come under monopoly rules. @Nero conservative speech suspension should be looked at by Congress
— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) July 20, 2016
Creator of Minecraft calls on Twitter to #FreeMilo
I've reported tweets worse than anything (well.. almost) Nero's ever said, and the reply is always the same: nope.
— Markus Persson (@notch) July 20, 2016
And this:
WZ: Pro-Erdogan People Threaten Turkish Analyst Who Reported On Coup
New batch of death threats by pro-government supporters. pic.twitter.com/qQqLqn6Sgl
— Mahir Zeynalov (@MahirZeynalov) July 20, 2016
Obviously those accounts are still up at Twitter.
Oh, and the Obama/Lynch DOJ, eh?
Here’s Why the Department of Justice Was Forced To Take Down This ‘Inappropriate’ Tweet
The Justice Department weighs in… pic.twitter.com/QJkuC1FZsd
— Matt Ford (@fordm) July 19, 2016
Milo last night during ‘Gays for Trump’ rally in Cleveland:


