With all Hillary Clinton’s “super-delegate” shoe-in arrogance in the face of a lingering and determined Bernie Sanders presence, Townhall’s Kurt Schlichter says: “Hey Sanders Saps, Hillary Is Laughing At You! What Are You Gonna Do About It?”
Well, you’ve had your fun, and now it’s time to shrug your shoulders and fall-in behind Hillary. She beat you fair and square, by which I mean she used the party rules designed to make you dopes think you really have a voice in steering Democrat policy to cheat you out of the victory you earned. The fix was always in – she was always superciliously assured that her superdelegates were going to supersede your adorable attempts to attract actual votes from actual voters.
So get ready to give up. To give up your dreams. To give up your hopes. To give up your dignity.
Prepare to occupy the position.
It’s sad because you have been used and abused by your party but you’re too cowardly and wimpy to do anything about it. You know who wasn’t, though? Republicans. Yeah, they had a radical faction too, except instead of meekly accepting the dominance of the establishment like you are going to do, they took over their party, booting out the establishment and installing their own leader. You might not like Donald Trump, but it’s the Republicans who will be voting for the candidate who didn’t get zillions from Goldman-Sachs. Who didn’t push through those trade deals that you hate. Who didn’t vote for the endless war in Iraq.
Let’s review. After she humiliated you, you are going to obey her command by stepping into the voting booth and pull the lever for a Wall Street shill who never met a war she didn’t like. And I, the conservative Republican, am not.
No, Trump wasn’t my first choice. Or second. Or third … But I’m going to fall-in behind him because there’s no way I’m going to do what you inevitably will, and allow that corporate shill and warmonger Hillary Clinton to take power in November.
You’re going to vote for the status quo. It’s time for you to accept that there’s not going to be a revolution. There’s not even going to be an evolution. Progressives, welcome to devolution.
You really are just doofy posers in stupid sandals. You’re going to vote for Goldman Sachs’s golden girl, the chick who loves NAFTA, the man-hating harpy who wants to snip off what makes you Bernie bros bros. And you are going to crawl over to her throne on your bellies, tenderly lift her pantsuit cuff off of that swollen cankle, and tongue-kiss her sensible shoe.
It will taste like old leather and bitter humiliation.
She’s laughing at you. She’s laughing at your idealism. She’s laughing at your hopes. She laughing at your dreams. She thinks you’re a punchline, because she knows that while you’ll scream and pout and put a bumper sticker on your Prius, you’re still going to vote for her.
Well, maybe not-so-much, Kurt, because if current polling is even remotely accurate:
Only 66% percent of Sanders supporters say they’d vote for Clinton in November, which her supporters say will rise if Sanders drops out. After all, that’s what happened on the Republican side. But 17% of Sanders supporters have already vowed to vote for Trump if Clinton is the nominee – a greater margin than Clinton had of Republican voters when Cruz and Kasich remained in the race.
And if the deluge of illegal and improper evidence against Hillary Clinton’s email, Benghazi and cover-up, and quid pro quo fundraising for the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation while in the Secretary of State foreign policy seat, her outrageous $21-Million speech haul from the big banks and coporate giants should more than piss-off the anti-corporate millennials who cling to robe hem of their savior Bernie Sanders…
Mandatory financial disclosures released this month show that, in just the two years from April 2013 to March 2015, the former first lady, senator and secretary of state collected $21,667,000 in “speaking fees,” not to mention the cool $5 mil she corralled as an advance for her 2014 flop book, “Hard Choices.”
Throw in the additional $26,630,000 her ex-president husband hoovered up in personal-appearance “honoraria,” and the nation can breathe a collective sigh of relief that the former first couple — who, according to Hillary, were “dead broke” when they left the White House in 2001 with some of the furniture in tow — can finally make ends meet.
A look at Mrs. Clinton’s speaking venues and the whopping sums she’s received since she left State gives us an indication who’s desperate for a place at the trough — and whom another Clinton administration might favor.
First off, there’s Wall Street and the financial-services industry. Democratic champions of the Little Guy are always in bed with the Street — they don’t call Barack Obama “President Goldman Sachs” for nothing, but Mrs. Clinton has room for Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice and their 10 best friends. Multiple trips to Goldman Sachs. Morgan Stanley. Deutsche Bank. Kohlberg Kravis Roberts. UBS Wealth Management.
As the character of Che Guevara sings in “Evita”: “And the money kept rolling in.” And all at the bargain price of $225,000 a pop . . . to say what? We don’t know, because Hillary won’t release the transcripts.
Big Pharma and health-care companies also make the list; they want to keep on the good side of the woman who tried to force HillaryCare down our throats in 1993 and who’s sure to morph ObamaCare into the “single-payer” socialized-medicine model so beloved of “progressives.” So say hello to the National Association of Chain Drug Stores ($225,000) and the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society ($225,500).
Here’s how much Hillary Clinton was paid for her 2013-2015 speeches:
- 4/18/2013, Morgan Stanley, Washington, DC: $225,000
- 4/24/2013, Deutsche Bank, Washington, DC: $225,000
- 4/24/2013, National Multi Housing Council, Dallas, Texas: $225,000
- 4/30/2013, Fidelity Investments, Naples, Fla.: $225,000
- 5/8/2013, Gap Inc., San Francisco, Calif.: $225,000
- 5/14/2013, Apollo Management Holdings LP, New York, NY: $225,000
- 5/16/2013, Itau BBA USA Securities, New York, NY: $225,000
- 5/21/2013, Vexizon Communications Inc., Washington, DC: $225,000
- 5/29/2013, Sanford C. Bernstein and Co. LLC, New York, NY: $225,000
- 6/4/2013, The Goldman Sachs Group, Palmetto Bluffs, SC: $225,000
- 6/6/2013, Spencer Stuart, New York, NY: $225,000
- 6/16/2013, Society for Human Resource Management, Chicago, Ill.: $285,000
- 6/17/2013, Economic Club of Grand Rapids, Grand Rapids, Mich.: $225,000
- 6/20/2013, Boston Consulting Group Inc., Boston, Mass.: $225,000
- 6/20/2013, Let’s Talk Entertainment Inc., Toronto, Canada: $250,000
- 6/24/2013, American Jewish University, Universal City, Calif.: $225,000
- 6/24/2013, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and Company LP, Palos Verdes, Calif.:$225,000
- 7/11/2013, UBS Wealth Management, New York, NY: $225,000
- 8/7/2013, Global Business Travel Association, San Diego, Calif.: $225,000
- 8/12/2013, National Association of Chain Drug Stores, Las Vegas, Nev.: $225,000
- 9/18/2013, American Society for Clinical Pathology, Chicago, Ill.: $225,000
- 9/19/2013, American Society of Travel Agents Inc., Miami, Fla.: $225,000
- 10/4/2013, Long Island Association, Long Island, NY: $225,000
- 10/15/2013, National Association of Convenience Stores, Atlanta, Ga.: $265,000
- 10/23/2013, SAP Global Marketing Inc., New York, NY: $225,000
- 10/24/2013, Accenture, New York, NY: $225,000
- 10/24/2013, The Goldman Sachs Group, New York, NY: $225,000
- 10/27/2013, Beth El Synagogue, Minneapolis, Minn.: $225,000
- 10/28/2013, Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago, Chicago, Ill.: $400,000
- 10/29/2013, The Goldman Sachs Group, Tuscon, Ariz.: $225,000
- 11/4/2013, Mase Productions Inc., Orlando, Fla.: $225,000
- 11/4/2013, London Drugs Ltd., Mississauga, Canada: $225,000
- 11/6/2013, Beaumont Health System, Troy, Mich.: $305,000
- 11/7/2013, Golden Tree Asset Management, New York, NY: $275,000
- 11/9/2013, National Association of Realtors, San Francisco, Calif.: $225,000
- 11/13/2013, Mediacorp Canada Inc., Toronto, Canada: $225,000
- 11/13/2013, Bank of America, Bluffton, SC: $225,000
- 11/14/2013, CB Richard Ellis Inc., New York, NY: $250,000
- 11/18/2013, CIIE Group, Naples, Fla.: $225,000
- 11/18/2013, Press Ganey, Orlando, Fla.: $225,000
- 11/21/2013, U.S. Green Building Council, Philadelphia, Pa.: $225,000
- 01/06/2014, GE, Boca Raton, Fla.: $225,500
- 01/27/2014, National Automobile Dealers Association, New Orleans, La.:$325,500
- 01/27/2014, Premier Health Alliance, Miami, Fla.: $225,500
- 02/06/2014,, Las Vegas, Nev.: $225,500
- 02/17/2014, Novo Nordisk A/S, Mexico City, Mexico: $125,000
- 02/26/2014, Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, Orlando, Fla.: $225,500
- 02/27/2014, A&E Television Networks, New York, NY: $280,000
- 03/04/2014, Association of Corporate Counsel – Southern California, Los Angeles, Calif.: $225,500
- 03/05/2014, The Vancouver Board of Trade, Vancouver, Canada: $275,500
- 03/06/2014, tinePublic Inc., Calgary, Canada: $225,500
- 03/13/2014, Pharmaceutical Care Management Association, Orlando, Fla.:$225,500
- 03/13/2014, Drug Chemical and Associated Technologies, New York, NY:$250,000
- 03/18/2014, Xerox Corporation, New York, NY: $225,000
- 03/18/2014, Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal, Montreal, Canada:$275,000
- 03/24/2014, Academic Partnerships, Dallas, Texas: $225,500
- 04/08/2014, Market° Inc., San Francisco, Calif.: $225,500
- 04/08/2014, World Affairs Council, Portland, Ore.: $250,500
- 04/10/2014, Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries Inc., Las Vegas, Nev.:$225,500
- 04/10/2014, Lees Talk Entertainment, San Jose, Calif.: $265,000
- 04/11/2014, California Medical Association (via satellite), San Diego, Calif.:$100,000
- 05/06/2014, National Council for Behavioral Healthcare, Washington, DC:$225,500
- 06/02/2014, International Deli-Dairy-Bakery Association, Denver, Colo.:$225,500
- 06/02/2014, Lees Talk Entertainment, Denver, Colo.: $265,000
- 06/10/2014, United Fresh Produce Association, Chicago, Ill.: $225,000
- 06/16/2014, tinePublic Inc., Toronto, Canada: $150,000
- 06/18/2014, tinePublic Inc., Edmonton, Canada: $100,000
- 06/20/2014, Innovation Arts and Entertainment, Austin, Texas: $150,000
- 06/25/2014, Biotechnology Industry Organization, San Diego, Calif.: $335,000
- 06/25/2014, Innovation Arts and Entertainment, San Francisco, Calif.: $150,000
- 06/26/2014, GTCR, Chicago, Ill.: $280,000
- 07/22/2014, Knewton Inc., San Francisco, Calif.: $225,500
- 07/26/2014, Ameriprise, Boston, Mass.: $225,500
- 07/29/2014, Coming Inc., Coming, NY: $225,500
- 08/28/2014, Nexenta Systems Inc., San Francisco, Calif.: $300,000
- 08/28/2014, Cisco, Las Vegas, Nev.: $325,000
- 09/04/2014, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP, San Diego, Calif.: $225,500
- 09/15/2014, Caridovascular Research Foundation, Washington, DC: $275,000
- 10/02/2014, Commercial Real Estate Women Network, Miami Beach, Fla.:$225,500
- 10/06/2014, Canada 2020, Ottawa, Canada: $215,500
- 10/07/2014, Deutsche Bank AG, New York, NY: $280,000
- 10/08/2014, Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed), Chicago, Ill.:$265,000
- 10/13/2014, Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers, Colorado Springs, Colo.:$225,500
- 10/14/2014,, San Francisco, Calif.: $225,500
- 10/14/2014, Qualcomm Incorporated, San Diego, Calif.: $335,000
- 12/04/2014, Massachusetts Conference for Women, Boston, Mass.: $205,500
- 01/21/2015, tinePublic Inc., Winnipeg, Canada: $262,000
- 01/21/2015, tinePublic Inc., Saskatoon, Canada: $262,500
- 01/22/2015, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Whistler, Canada: $150,000
- 02/24/2015, Watermark Silicon Valley Conference for Women, Santa Clara, Calif.:$225,500
- 03/11/2015, eBay Inc., San Jose, Calif.: $315,000
- 03/19/2015, American Camping Association, Atlantic City, NJ: $260,000
For all the “rich white guy” slap at Donald Trump, at least the guy did his wheeling and dealing as a private businessman, and not as a politician/Secretary of State.
FBI Investigating Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, and during his Clinton Initiative tenure is being scrutinized … The Clinton best buddy and henchman is rumored to be on Hillary’s shortlist of VP choices.
MORE via Drudge Headlines:
CALIFORNIA IS EVERYTHING!
Bernie supporters sue to have voter registration extended…
BRIDGES BERNING: Dem Sens Threaten Sanders…
PAPER: WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE HILLARY?
Dropped ‘Gender Talk’ After Negative Polling…
Women weary: ‘I’m NOT with her’…
Trump Ad Features Juanita Broaddrick…
MORE via Rush Limbaugh: