It is not paranoia…
From Bryan Preston @ PJM: This Is Starting to Look Like a Pattern of Political Moves and Prosecutions
Reader Joe sent this list in. It’s in response to this Ann Althouse post on the indictment of Dinesh D’Souza.
I am not a rocket scientist, but there seems to be some kind of pattern here…maybe you can tell me what it is… (includes items from Ace’s co-blogger Maetenloch)
1. IRS Targets Conservative groups – IRS auditor reaffirms that conservatives, not liberals, were targeted
2. IRS Scandal – FBI Closes Case – Obama FBI Closed Case on IRS Targeting Scandal Before Interviewing Single One of 292 Targeted Groups (Video)
3. IRS Harassed Sarah Palin’s Dad – Revealed: Obama’s IRS Harassed Sarah Palin’s Dad Six Times Since 2008
4. Federal Court Indicts Director of Anti-Obama Film – It Begins… Director of Anti-Obama Film “2016: Obama’s America” Indicted by Federal Court
5. New York Governor’s Dept of Labor Subpoenas James O’Keefe, Project Veritas – NY Governor Cuomo Subpoenas Conservative Activist James O’Keefe
This is starting to make Nixon look like a walk in the park…
Allen West: A message for Schumer and his progressive pals
Thanks Chuckie, you’ve basically admitted the Democrats, i.e. progressive socialists have and will more strenuously use the IRS and other government agencies in a fight against the American people. American people who believe in constitutional conservative principles.
You’ve stated you and others — which I am quite sure means President Obama — will use government power to attack, intimidate, and destroy American citizens.
Sir, I hope this missive finds its way to your desk to let you know one thing: you are despicable. You words are tyrannical, and I would suggest you be careful with whom you pick a fight. You may well find yourself on the wrong side of American history. The Gadsden Flag says simply, “Don’t Tread on Me.” And as we say in the military, be advised.